Career Diagnostics – For Graduates
- To provide access to the most suitable career diagnostics tools for final year students, graduates or Masters graduates
- Tailored for your specific situation, life-stage, specialisations, expertise and country
- To analyse and discuss the results with you to help your career planning and future success
This service is for the following types of individuals :-
- What skills do you enjoy using
- What skills would you like to acquire
- What skills are currently not being fully utilised
- What type of work do you gain real satisfaction from
- What type of work would you prefer to minimise or cease
- What are your personal values and how are these being satisfied in your current role
- What is your vision for your future career
- How are you going to effectively address and harmonise all of the above
IIYC Promises to:
Our career diagnostic service is for final year students, graduates or Masters graduates. Our service is available worldwide and can make a huge difference to your future success. Our diagnostic tools have been developed for people in your situation and will help you make that all-important first career step.
Career diagnostics are a careful, detailed investigation of your skillset and values and how the results can be matched with your career aims and ambitions plus help you secure your job of choice.
IIYC will :-
- Evaluate which career diagnostics will be the most suitable for your specific situation and provide these
- Evaluate your results, discuss these and bring clarity to your career options
- Help you develop your career path in line with your preferred option
A successful career diagnostic process analyses and harmonises all of the above into an effective career plan.
Total success. Just contact us to find out just how successful and learn how we can help you because:
- We have spent years developing our suite of career diagnostic tools
- We quickly establish key information that will influence career planning
- We understand employers across the private, public, and charity sectors
- We work one-to-one on your career diagnostic tailored for your specialisation, career and country, wherever you are in the world
- We are qualified career development professionals committed to your success
Why use IIYC?
We have over twenty years’ experience of helping individuals with their career development and really impacting their future success.
Because we provide individuals with professional help from start to Success.
Click here to contact IIYC for instant help
Invest In Your Career – professional help from start to success