CV / Resume – For Early Stage Manager or Specialist
- Your CV or resume must engage the reader within seconds. Yet most CVs contain up to 40 common mistakes, excluding typos and spelling mistakes.
- We avoid such problems and produce a CV/resume that is suitable for HR and recruiting managers.
- Your CV / resume will be optimised to maximise reader engagement and securing a job interview.
This service is for individuals who are :-
- An individual in the early stages of your career, whether currently employed or not
- Redundant or laid-off
- Think you need to change
- Not sure about the advice provided by career advisor or outplacement service
- Have not received any employment advice
- Been a while since you prepared a CV or resume
- Not sure about employer application forms
- Confused about how to get another job; or worried you cannot cope
- Feeling stressed, ill and cannot talk with your partner
- Not confident you can do it all alone
IIYC Promises to:
Showcase your suitability for the job/career in question and maximise the level of employer engagement by:
- Listening to you before creating an outstanding CV/resume
- Applying over 20 years’ best practice to your CV / resume
- Being honest and straightforward in our work with you
Total success. Our candidates are always successful in securing a new job because
- We understand employers’ needs across the private, public, and charity sectors
- We talk and work directly with you—no matter where you are in the world
- We understand how important it is to get your job of choice
- We precisely craft a CV or resume based on your career plans
- We recognise one format does not suit all individuals—we take into account your country, customs and cultural practice
- Our CVs contain only what employers want to see; no waste; no waffle
- We are qualified career development professionals committed to your success
Why use IIYC?
We have over twenty years experience working with younger managers and business specialists. We do the hard work so you don’t have to.
Because we provide early career managers and specialists with professional help from start to Success.
Click here to contact IIYC for instant help
Invest In Your Career – professional help from start to success