LinkedIn Profile – The Professions
- To create a compelling LinkedIn profile suitable for an individual in the Professions
- Recognise that LinkedIn is the World’s No.1 online network for people in the Professions
- Appreciate that your LinkedIn profile is normally the first place an employer will look after they review your cover letter or CV / resume
- Understand that a strong LinkedIn profile is an important step towards securing your next position
- Work closely with you to optimise your LinkedIn profile to showcase your skills, experience and achievements
This service is for the following types of individuals:
- You think your LinkedIn profile may need improving; or don’t have one at all
- You think your CV or resume is good
- You have what you think is a good cover letter
- When people Google your name your old jobs come up but you want LinkedIn to feature
- You may be worried that your LinkedIn profile is letting you down, but not sure how to improve it
- Don’t have a personal website so you need to make your LinkedIn profile as good as it can be
- Know people will check you out on LinkedIn but not 100% sure on how LinkedIn works
Invest In Your Career promises to:
Produce a well-crafted LinkedIn profile that gives your future employer confidence in your skills, experience and capabilities by:
- Recognizing that LinkedIn is the world’s biggest recruitment market for people in the Professions.
- Understanding the value of an outstanding personal profile should not be under-estimated.
Total success. Our clients are always successful in securing a new job because:
- We understand employer’s needs across the private, public, and charity sectors
- We work directly with you on your LinkedIn profile wherever you are, worldwide
- We precisely craft a LinkedIn profile based on your career plans
- We recognise one format does not suit all individuals. We take into account your country, customs and cultural practice
- Our LinkedIn profiles are succinct, engaging and compelling; they are structured in line with what employers want to see; there is no waste; no waffle
- We are qualified career development professionals committed to your success.
Why Use IIYC?
Click here to contact IIYC for instant help
- We have over twenty years experience of working with members of the Professions. We do the hard work so you don’t have to.
- Because we provide Professionals with professional help from start to Success.
Invest In Your Career – professional help from start to success