Interview Coaching – Directors
- IIYC promises to build your capability, confidence and capacity to secure the job of your choice
- We’ve achieved 100% success: all IIYC clients coached by our consultants have secured a new job, except 1 and that vacancy was withdrawn. Our record speaks for itself
This service is for the following types of individuals:
- As an experienced Director you may be more used to doing the interviewing
- Well educated and had a good career progression to date
- Trying for promotion or a new job
- Applying for a good position and not sure how best to prepare for the interview
- Recently interviewed but failed to secure the job
- Have not had an interview for quite a few years
- Appreciate some professional help from career development experts
IIYC Promises to:
Ensure you deliver the most outstanding interview performance with your prospective employer.
Expert coaching from one of our career development consultants will most definitely make a huge difference to your success. Our tailored coaching approach is designed to:
- Build your capability
- Grow your confidence
- Strengthen your capacity
- Prepare you to deliver an outstanding performance at interview
Total success. Everyone IIYC has coached for a job has secured it, except 1. (and that vacancy was withdrawn)
Our Interview coaching combines several proven methods that will help you secure your next position because:
- We understand your specific needs and how the employer will evaluate candidates
- We understand exactly how interviews and assessment centres are structured
- We know precisely how candidates are evaluated by HR managers, recruitment consultants, partners, directors and business owners
- Our qualified consultants coach you – face to face or by Skype – in the proven techniques to maximise your chances of success
- We rehearse interview situations until you are poised and ready for the big day
- We stay engaged with you after the interview has taken place to make sure you secure a competitive salary and the right employment terms before you join your new employer
Why use IIYC?
Click here to contact IIYC for instant help
- We have over twenty years’ experience of helping individuals with their career development.
- We will build your capability to deliver the most outstanding interview or assessment centre performance and really impact your future success.
- Because we provide individuals with professional help from start to Success.
Invest In Your Career – professional help from start to success